Braids and Bows Klutz.
Braids and coverings. Braids: Introductory lectures on braids, configurations and their applications. Geometric Galois Actions: The inverse Galois problem, moduli spaces, and mapping class groups. Ordering braids. Knots and Links. Knots and links. Finite Groups of Mapping Classes of Surfaces.
Braids, Links, and Mapping Class Groups. (AM), Volume 82
Ribbon Braids and Related Operads. Knots, links, braids and 3-manifolds: An introduction to the new invariants..
AMS Why are braids orderable. A Study of Braids.
On Closed 3-braids. Mapping Ideology Mapping. Why Are Braids Orderable?
Recommend Documents. In Chapter 1 the author is concerned with the concept of a braid as a group of motions of points in a manifold. She studies structural and algebraic properties of the braid groups of two manifolds, and derives systems of defining relations for the braid groups of the plane and sphere.
Braids, Links, and Mapping Class Groups. (AM-82) (Electronic book text)
Save to Library. Create Alert.
- An American Health Dilemma, Volume One: A Medical History of African Americans and the Problem of Race: Beginnings to 1900?
- The Myth of the Perfect Girl: Helping Our Daughters Find Authentic Success and Happiness in School and Life.
- Liquidity Risk: Managing Funding and Asset Risk.
- Magnus : Review: Joan S. Birman, Braids, links, and mapping class groups?
Share This Paper. Citations Publications citing this paper. Burau maps and twisted Alexander polynomials Anthony Conway. Images of 2-adic representations associated to hyperelliptic Jacobians Jeffrey Yelton. Dyadic torsion of elliptic curves Jeff Yelton. Polynomial invariants of ribbon links and symmetric unions Paolo Aceto.
- Wilhelm Dilthey: A Hermeneutic Approach to the Study of History and Culture?
- Comments (0)?
- Ecological Time Series.
Related Braids, Links, and Mapping Class Groups
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved