Forgot password? Review as guest. Head and Neck Cancer. Add to cart.
An Evidence-Based Team Approach
Add to Favorite. Genden Varvares. Publication Date:. Look Inside. Product Description. An evidence-based approach to treating patients with head and neck tumors Thieme congratulates Eric M.
Highlights: Each chapter features the clinical insights of a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist Comprehensive coverage of the most important disease sites, including the oral cavity, oropharynx, hypopharynx, larynx, thyroid gland, salivary glands, nasal cavity and paranasal sinus, nasopharynx, and skin Numerous case examples at the end of each chapter aid comprehension of each major malignancy and enable readers to match real life cases to the clinical situations described in the text Practical discussion of managing carcinoma of unknown primary site More than illustrations demonstrate key concepts and surgical techniques The book is invaluable for practitioners, residents, and students in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, radiation oncology, and medical oncology, as well as for fellows in head and neck surgical oncology and major reconstructive surgery.
Rate this product. Get NEWS! Product Search.
Publishing Ltd. Submit Search. Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.
- Force-Controlled Robotic Assembly Processes of Rigid and Flexible Objects: Methodologies and Applications?
- Paediatrics and Blood Transfusion: Proceedings of the Fifth Annual Symposium on Blood Transfusion, Groningen 1980 organized by the Red Cross Bloodbank Groningen-Drenthe.
- Copyright information.
- Fiction written under Oath?: Essays in Philosophy and Educational Research.
- Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Volume 6?
- The Project Workout: The ultimate handbook of project and programme management (4th Edition).
Upcoming SlideShare. Like this presentation? Why not share! Embed Size px.
Head and Neck Cancer: An Evidence-Based Team Approach
Start on. Show related SlideShares at end. WordPress Shortcode. Full Name Comment goes here.
CE: Oral Care for Head and Neck Cancer Symptom Management | CE Article | NursingCenter
Are you sure you want to Yes No. Be the first to like this. No Downloads.
Related Head and neck cancer: an evidence-based team approach
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved